Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Travel Advisory


I found this pleasant-looking castle on the east side of the road through the Imperial region. But things are not as they appear! There's a region boundary that passes right beneath the drawbridge. When I crossed it I ignored my own advice (see my post of 24 August) and ended up falling through the floor into the dungeon below. It was full of all kinds of extremely nasty-looking torture equipment. Fortunately none of it was in use. The code of the SL explorer forbids TP-ing out of trouble, except as a last resort. But I was able to find my way out on foot, and made it back to the road without too much trouble.


But as I continued northwards down the road I found this lovely vineyard in the Obscure region, which raised my spirits.

No comments: